• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver code input extremely delayed

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few days now I have had the problem that the input of code is extremely delayed. The cursor takes a long time to assume the new position and the display of the text is delayed. You can't work like that. I set all parameters to default, but there is no effect. Please help me. Has anyone ever had this?

TOPICS
Code , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi 

We are investigating this issue at our end, meanwhile as a workaround can you perform below steps and see if the issue is resolved.

1. close DW
  2. Go to Registry key press win +R -> type regedit
  3. go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver 2020\Temp File List\
  4. delete theTemp File List  folder and restart Dreamweaver (before deleting the folder first take backup of the folder, right click on it and select export)

Thanks

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the new version, have you restarted your computer?

Have you tried restoring preferences yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

We are investigating this issue at our end, meanwhile as a workaround can you perform below steps and see if the issue is resolved.

1. close DW
  2. Go to Registry key press win +R -> type regedit
  3. go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver 2020\Temp File List\
  4. delete theTemp File List  folder and restart Dreamweaver (before deleting the folder first take backup of the folder, right click on it and select export)

Thanks

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys, that was a perfect hint. Now the system is running very fast again. But why DW saves so much information in the registry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem right now (to the point I can't work - that's how slow it's responding), but when I went into that folder, there was no TEMP FILE LIST??

Editing to add that I just uninstalled and reinstalled in hopes that would fix it. It did not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem right now but when I went into that folder, there was no "Temp File List" folder, that I could see.

(Editing to add that I uninstalled and reinstalled in hopes that would fix it. It did not.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines