Dreamweaver crash window folder!!

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My number Adobe [private info removed by Mod]

Good Morning,

No the problem was not solved !!!!

You really are leaving something to be desired !! It has been much worse since CS6.

I'm really thinking about going back to CS6 and canceling this subscription.

I'm not recommending anyone to sign it.

I found the solution a crap !!!

hug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but your post makes little sense. I realise that you are somewhat frustrated about something, however, unless you divulge what the problem is, there is little that we as a community can do.

Because there is no question included in the post, I have marked this post as a discussion rather than a question.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I do not know if you have access to the protocols, but what is happening is that since November 2017, when I signed the Adobe package I have found an insoluble problem. On two different notebooks I had a problem with Dreamweaver. In the taskbar of Windows 10, when I open the application the folders start to lock, the file folders, I have several protocols and I can not solve. This is unique to Dreamweaver the other apps have no problems. My last protocol was: ADB-1961405-R9L3 from yesterday. The attendant connected to my computer, moved and said that it would not happen more, wrong, it has been happening since morning !!!! Well, I guess this is an outburst. I am very disappointed with Adobe, and I know this will not be solved. If you know more about this problem, please see how to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've re-read this 3 times and still I am unclear about the issues you're having.    It sounds like it might be a problem with your Windows Permissions rather than a problem of Dreamweaver.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not try to get focus, the problem only happens when Dreamweaver is open. the explorer folders crash in the toolbar

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I am unable to reproduce that problem on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your Windows Event Viewer (crash log) say is the faulting module that causes File Explorer to crash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capturar.JPG

Does not open the folder 2017! For example!!!!! It only happens when Dreamweaver is open!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, no one has a suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum is not Adobe Customer Care. The vast majority of people here are just software users, like you. We do not have access to your Adobe support transcript or account information.

If you could start from the beginning and explain as simply as possible what is going on with your program, we "might" be able to help. However, it would seem that you have had an Adobe representative remote into your computer at some point and, at least temporarily, solved the problem.

You may be best served contacting Adobe Customer Care again, since they will know what was done previously and can continue troubleshooting from where they left off.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can lead the horse to water...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines