Highlighted

Dreamweaver CS3 activation [CS3 is dead]

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help activating Dreamweaver CS3. I entered the serial number and it said "no connection" but I do have internet. It installed ok but just cannot activate it.

Topics

Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver CS3 activation [CS3 is dead]

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help activating Dreamweaver CS3. I entered the serial number and it said "no connection" but I do have internet. It installed ok but just cannot activate it.

Topics

Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible.  CS1, CS2 and CS3 are dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you have an installer and a legitimate serial number, you can never activate it.  Creative Suite is no longer sold by any vendor, retailer or country.

MODERN OPTIONS:
Creative Cloud Plan
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Brackets and VS Code are free code editors.

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines