• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CS3

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help installing Dreamweaver CS3 on a new computer.  It says my serial number is not correct.  I have my original purchase/order number which phone support looked up however they advised to post on the forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

See the correct answer below for full details on obtaining a new installer and serial number.

Re-activating CS3 (Updated)

IMPORTANT: uninstall the old CS3 software and remove the old Adobe PCD folder from your system.   Otherwise you'll continue to receive that activation prompt. 

After installing new CS3, enter your new serial number and click NEVER REGISTER.

Restart your computer.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because the CS3 activation servers were taken down a few years ago.

You can still get CS3 running, if your OS supports it, by logging in, downloading the special version, and giving Adobe a valid activation number so they can give you on offline activation code for the special version.

The instructions are here:

Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the correct answer below for full details on obtaining a new installer and serial number.

Re-activating CS3 (Updated)

IMPORTANT: uninstall the old CS3 software and remove the old Adobe PCD folder from your system.   Otherwise you'll continue to receive that activation prompt. 

After installing new CS3, enter your new serial number and click NEVER REGISTER.

Restart your computer.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines