• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dreamweaver CS6 dock stopped working

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The panels are all there, but they no longer lock onto the right side of the window as they used to. (Wasn't that called the "dock"?) This problem started when Microsoft did the latest upgrade to Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Drag the named tab of each window to the edge of the background application frame. When a highlight appears on the edge you want them to dock to, let go and they should snap in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag the named tab of each window to the edge of the background application frame. When a highlight appears on the edge you want them to dock to, let go and they should snap in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I can merge panels to each other, but the background does not stick to the edge of the window as it used to do. Also, the properties panel along the bottom is also free floating and seems to want to remain that way. AHA! I tried to reset the workspace (as I had to do in Photoshop) and that seemed to help. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines