Highlighted

Dreamweaver don't work

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like every other application adobe makes another dont work

I open dream weaver and I see all my pages, the js and css, everything good.

I open sites to fix my ftp issue. No clue at all what the name and password is.

Open gmail to get name and password.
Switch back to dreamweaver and all it is doing is dinging at me becasue the stupid prompt went behind the full screen application and no way possible to get back to the prompt and all dreamweaver is doing is dingning at me.

I have now tried 20x, sat here for almost 30 minutes and I have end task dreamweaver so many times.
Now I open it and now it says recent and a bunch of stuff but 10 minutes ago it auto loaded everything I needed but why would it now?
Now i have literally made dream weaver half the screen, gmail other half and guess what? no matter whati do if i click off that prompt it will go behind the dreamweaver and no matter what size i make the dreamweaver each and everytime the prompt go behind the windows and I am stuck and I have to abort.

Seriously? Like seriously?

But yup go on here and say it is me, I need to train and learn, it works blah blah blah.
No it dont, bottom line.

Cloud does not work, does not sync, just make errors
Premier is just one big crash
Spark is useless
it goes on and on.
look how much you are paying this company. Not worth it at all.

TOPICS
How to, Interface

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Dreamweaver don't work

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like every other application adobe makes another dont work

I open dream weaver and I see all my pages, the js and css, everything good.

I open sites to fix my ftp issue. No clue at all what the name and password is.

Open gmail to get name and password.
Switch back to dreamweaver and all it is doing is dinging at me becasue the stupid prompt went behind the full screen application and no way possible to get back to the prompt and all dreamweaver is doing is dingning at me.

I have now tried 20x, sat here for almost 30 minutes and I have end task dreamweaver so many times.
Now I open it and now it says recent and a bunch of stuff but 10 minutes ago it auto loaded everything I needed but why would it now?
Now i have literally made dream weaver half the screen, gmail other half and guess what? no matter whati do if i click off that prompt it will go behind the dreamweaver and no matter what size i make the dreamweaver each and everytime the prompt go behind the windows and I am stuck and I have to abort.

Seriously? Like seriously?

But yup go on here and say it is me, I need to train and learn, it works blah blah blah.
No it dont, bottom line.

Cloud does not work, does not sync, just make errors
Premier is just one big crash
Spark is useless
it goes on and on.
look how much you are paying this company. Not worth it at all.

TOPICS
How to, Interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Jun 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your frustration but I have to assume something is not right on your end.  And what that something is we don't know because you haven't told us much.

1. Does your system meet the minimum requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use?  Check each one at link below.  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

2. Which operating system are you using?

3. Which version of DW?

4. Is the DW window maximized and are all panels docked inside the DW application frame?

5. Do you have a single, dual or multi-display set-up?

6. Can you post a screenshot?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Jun 08, 2020 0