Highlighted

Dreamweaver freezes

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open a dialog box in Dreamweaver, i.e. Manage Sites, then open another window on my computer, Dreamweaver freezes up and I can't access the dialog box because it's hidden under the main window. The only thing I can do is to go to Task Manager and force DW to close. Then I have to reopen the app. Is there a way to keep DW from doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver freezes

Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open a dialog box in Dreamweaver, i.e. Manage Sites, then open another window on my computer, Dreamweaver freezes up and I can't access the dialog box because it's hidden under the main window. The only thing I can do is to go to Task Manager and force DW to close. Then I have to reopen the app. Is there a way to keep DW from doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to DW Help menu and submit a bug report.

Revert to a previous version of DW from your Creative Cloud desktop app.  Post back if you need help finding older versions.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1