• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver/Git issue

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 18.2 version, I cannot get Dreamweaver to update my Git repo. 

First thing that caught my attention was that when managing this site, the section about associating Repo with the site- well this greyed out.

When looking at Window/Git, again, a blank window shows up, and nothing to show that Git is recognized.

I am working with 2 computers, and neither Dreamweaver reliably updates Github.   So I gave up and use the cli.

Am I missing something?   I am very surprised that Dreamweaver has these Git screens, if they are buggy.

D Brady

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brady,

I think that you may not have followed the 'how to' guide if you find that Git is not working for you.

If you have followed the guide and it still does not work, please give us more information to go on.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did read that.  Appreciate your presumption.

Donald Brady

[private info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines