Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver html page codings in disarray suddenly

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am experiencing problem with my website development in Dreamweaver. The problem is that all coding in live view suddenly became distorted and messed up. I have spent a year on this design and coding now it all seems gone. However, it appears normally when checking in browesers lik Safari or Mozilla. But as coding pages in Dreamweaver itself are in disorder, I cannot develpp website, html pages further. Highly appreciate if anybody could suggest how to fix it.

Kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

What is coding disarray? Please remember that we cannot see what you are seeing, which makes it extremely hard to help you. To start with, you could take a screen cature and place the image here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Have you tried Live view?

BenPleysier_0-1587056026255.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is coding disarray? Please remember that we cannot see what you are seeing, which makes it extremely hard to help you. To start with, you could take a screen cature and place the image here.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your response and requesting further clarification. Please see the screenshots attached. One of them is of dreamweaver live view where I have put all necessary codings for html page construction. As you can see, in live view above, it appears as a total mess. It is not a view to be reflected from my codings. It was normal view before, but yesterday it was change to the existing one. I do not know what caused it to be distorted. But when checking in browsers such as Safari, it gives a normal view, as it was before in the live view of Dreamweaver. Please also note that I have erased some data in safari preview, as they contain sensitive infirmation.

Thanks

dreamweaver live viewdreamweaver live viewdreamweaver live view 2dreamweaver live view 2safari previewsafari preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Live view?

BenPleysier_0-1587056026255.png

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in Design view which is faster for editing but not as accurate at page rendering.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot, wonderful. It was so easy but I had no idea. Many thanks. Appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank youvery much. Exactly! Sorry, it was so easy, but I had no idea how to fix it. I accidentally might touch the design button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines