• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver Korean support issue

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Dreamweaver for Mac does not support Korean. (Windows is already officially supported.)

Can you tell me why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. The team will be updating the System Requirements doc soon with this info.

* Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, and Korean are available for Windows only. Arabic and Hebrew versions have localized support and features with an English interface. North African French (Français*) version has localized support and features with a French interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

in my library I found contradictory statements:

From Adobe staff:

We did check with our localization team and got to know that Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional and Korean are not supported on Mac. Same is mentioned in system requirements page Dreamweaver system requirements   Also the panels you are seeing in Chinese are coming from libraries or services that are supported in Chinese.

On the other hand I can see in my APPS is a reference to 한국의 (see my screenshot):

koreanisch.JPG

Did you use this already?

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am checking with the team. Will get back as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. The team will be updating the System Requirements doc soon with this info.

* Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, and Korean are available for Windows only. Arabic and Hebrew versions have localized support and features with an English interface. North African French (Français*) version has localized support and features with a French interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the Korean version of Dreamweaver CS6 to English. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Language swapping is no longer available for Creative Suite software. Here is Adobe's Knowledge Base Article about it: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/exchange-product-language-os.html

"NOTE:

As Creative Suite 6 is no longer sold or supported, platform or language exchanges are not available for it."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines