Highlighted

Dreamweaver Live View not showing changes

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 - I have searched for a solution and found one for a Mac, that is of no help to me.

When editing a Dreamweaver page in Windows 10  the live view does not reflect the changes I make. I have to close/reopen the file to see the changes. I can preview in browser but both of these procedures are very slow and clunky. 

Any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver Live View not showing changes

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 - I have searched for a solution and found one for a Mac, that is of no help to me.

When editing a Dreamweaver page in Windows 10  the live view does not reflect the changes I make. I have to close/reopen the file to see the changes. I can preview in browser but both of these procedures are very slow and clunky. 

Any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Ctrl + S to Save.

2. F5 to Refresh.

3. Repeat as often as needed.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines