Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver MAX update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

October 2020 (version 21.0) update is now available! Adobe Dreamweaver version 21.0 brings improved compatibility with latest operating system versions (macOS and Windows) and bug fixes.

Also, the following workflows are discontinued in Dreamweaver version 21.0:

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sad to see that there were no Dreamweaver sessions at Adobe MAX. Is there another conference that will feature Dreamweaver training?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still no bulk Find/Replace across multiple files. The loss of this massively useful feature, along with a growing collection of smaller nitpicks, has made Dreamweaver less useful to me than any number of open source IDEs. And so, sadly I will finally give up on Dreamweaver after 20 years of loyal use. Huge bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found something called Scriptcase that I"m testing out now looks promising too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, thank you! This does look interesting, I'll try it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a year of scriptcase indeed it look interesting and they re very responsive to requested up dates too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a year of scriptcase indeed it look interesting and they re very responsive to requested up dates too

@haleyt88803336, just goes to prove that you are not a serious web developer. 

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really thanks I run a site that uses it and produces 3.5 miliion in revenues is that serious enough for you. Aggrogant ass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But t does have bulk search and replace. I use it all the time. Hotkey Ctrl-Shift-F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried this, and it doesn't work for simple text strings. I don't know why. I've tried "Search entire local site" for a unique string of text I *know* exists in multiple files within the site, and it comes up not found. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the future of Dreamweaver? Why was it not featured on this year's Adobe MAX? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver has been dead for years. I'd suggest giving Wappler a good look.

https://wappler.io/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the database related windows that were in the last Dreamweaver Next ? 

Can some please provide an overview of were and when Dreamweaver is going, at this point Dreamweaver is just a former shell ofr what it use to be and I have ot resort to using Dreamweamer 8.02 still because I am mpre productive with that version. 

PLEASE ADOBE tell us the Dreamweaver plans if you're going to continue on the same path of basically killing Dreamweaver then let us know so we can all just start looking for a worth while replacement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when is Dreamweaver being discontinued because right now its basically worthless. And keeps getting more worthless with each new release. Your developers don't listen to us so what's the point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not happy!!! I want CC back! The search features are all broken in different sections and is completely useless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver is a sad app. One would think that Adobe would turn it into something like Webflow, but no. As it stands it's completely irrelevant in the web design/development space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know when Dreamweaver 21.0 will be fixed to be compatible with Mac's Big Sur operating system?  I can't even open it on my new machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee I'm surprised you haven't gotten any feed from Adobe on your question - they're normally very responsive -NOT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using on Big Sur, have you tried this lately?

I do have an issue with the files panel, however.  It seems to have limited the view to a subset of the files on my local machine.  Been trying to figure out how it determined to only show a single folder.  This seems to have started with 21.0 and is still misbehaving in 21.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just popping in to say after 15 years of using Dreamweaver, I can no longer sit back and accept such an obsolete and buggy software into my workflow. 

Like I should have done years ago, I'm switching to Visual Studio Code. Not only is it better and acknowledged as such by the development community, it's also FREE. Adobe, in general, is slowly becoming hard to justify as professional software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi My dreamweaver CS5.5 is not working it's getting error while opening it the error code is 0xc0150004

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines