Highlighted

Dreamweaver MX2004

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can tell from the title I am using an old version and I want to know when I start a new file I have on the right side of the screen it says this dreamweaver.PNG

now is there a way of getting rid of this because I am following a tutorial and I should just see the site I am starting and it should have a green envelope

to the left side of where it says desk top second one not top ones.

I am new to this and I appreciate all the help someone can give me.

Thank you all in advanced

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

You can try the Creative Cloud plan free for 7 days.  After which the software will stop working until you convert your trial membership to a paid plan.    Your monthly membership fee pays for DW plus ugrades for as long as you remain a member.   There's nothing more to buy.

Nancy

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver MX2004

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can tell from the title I am using an old version and I want to know when I start a new file I have on the right side of the screen it says this dreamweaver.PNG

now is there a way of getting rid of this because I am following a tutorial and I should just see the site I am starting and it should have a green envelope

to the left side of where it says desk top second one not top ones.

I am new to this and I appreciate all the help someone can give me.

Thank you all in advanced

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

You can try the Creative Cloud plan free for 7 days.  After which the software will stop working until you convert your trial membership to a paid plan.    Your monthly membership fee pays for DW plus ugrades for as long as you remain a member.   There's nothing more to buy.

Nancy

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018 is only a few weeks away.  Using outdated software that is 10++ years old won't help you build modern web sites.  If anything, it will hurt you.   If you can't afford a subscription to DW CC  Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloudthen download Brackets -- a free code editor made by Adobe.

Brackets - A modern, open source code editor that understands web design.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you  for the response but if I go with the   Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

do I get DW for free during the time I use it ( pay monthly )or do I still have to buy DW the program  before I can be a monthly subscriber?

Thank You

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2017 0