• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver pre-release still broken with copy/paste functions

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read that this issue was fixed and downloaded the pre-release as told by staff. It worked great for 3 days and now

is giving the same problems as before. Can you please tell why this is happening so it can be prevented? Or can you

please credit my account as i am paying monthly for broken software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

OK, I have found the pre-release build 10118. The current build - DW CC 2018 - is 10136. Could I encourage you to install this latest version to see if the problem still persists?

I use DW for up to 16 hours a day and have not come across the problem, maybe because I have not tried copy and paste at the right (read: wrong) moment.

For immediate help from Adobe staff, yell out to Preran​. No need for you to do this now because I have already done so. Please be patient because of the different timez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user2user forum and as a user, it is hard for me to grasp what the problem is.

My problem is that you mention a pre-release version of Dreamweaver of which I know nothing about. I use Dreamweaver CC2018 and it has stabilised a lot of the problems that were previously reported.

For us to help you, please elaborate so that we can try to replicate.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have to open dreamweaver with several files open and then use it for a few hours and try and copy and paste and it will just upload to server instead of doing the pasting. same problems as before this release.

Its great that adobe doesnt give real support. I may just stop paying them and use an old version thats paid for and not on a subscription    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I have found the pre-release build 10118. The current build - DW CC 2018 - is 10136. Could I encourage you to install this latest version to see if the problem still persists?

I use DW for up to 16 hours a day and have not come across the problem, maybe because I have not tried copy and paste at the right (read: wrong) moment.

For immediate help from Adobe staff, yell out to Preran​. No need for you to do this now because I have already done so. Please be patient because of the different timezones.

Good luck!

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im a jack in the bean stalk if you know what i mean.  I didn't know that I had 2017 AND 2018. I was using the old link and using the old version. Thanks for your attempts to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines