Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

?? Dreamweaver separate text colors

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Dreamweaver I bought and used it from 2008 to now just purchased dreamweaver 2018 and  cant figure out how to make each text in a table a different color.  If I change 1 text color all the text colors change.  I just want to change the color in each little area of the table. I could do it before just don't know how to do it on dreamweaver 2018.

thanks

[Moderator edited for clarity.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Without seeing your code, this remains a very broad question.

I'll show you how I would go about getting colours into a table. Copy and paste the following code into a new document to see the result.

<!doctype html>

<html><head>

<meta charset="UTF-8">

<title>Untitled Document</title>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.1.3/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your code, this remains a very broad question.

I'll show you how I would go about getting colours into a table. Copy and paste the following code into a new document to see the result.

<!doctype html>

<html><head>

<meta charset="UTF-8">

<title>Untitled Document</title>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.1.3/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-MCw98/SFnGE8fJT3GXwEOngsV7Zt27NXFoaoApmYm81iuXoPkFOJwJ8ERdknLPMO" crossorigin="anonymous">

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.slim.min.js" integrity="sha384-q8i/X+965DzO0rT7abK41JStQIAqVgRVzpbzo5smXKp4YfRvH+8abtTE1Pi6jizo" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

</head>

<body>

<div class="container">

<div class="row">

<div class="col">

<div class="table-responsive">

<table class="table">

<thead class="thead-dark">

<tr>

<th scope="col">#</th>

<th scope="col">First</th>

<th scope="col">Last</th>

<th scope="col">Handle</th>

</tr>

</thead>

<tbody>

<tr class="table-success text-danger">

<th scope="row">1</th>

<td>Mark</td>

<td>Otto</td>

<td>@mdo</td>

</tr>

<tr class="table-muted text-success">

<th scope="row">2</th>

<td>Jacob</td>

<td>Thornton</td>

<td>@fat</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<th scope="row">3</th>

<td>Larry</td>

<td class="table-primary text-black-50">the Bird</td>

<td class="table-warning text-primary">@twitter</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/popper.js/1.14.3/umd/popper.min.js" integrity="sha384-ZMP7rVo3mIykV+2+9J3UJ46jBk0WLaUAdn689aCwoqbBJiSnjAK/l8WvCWPIPm49" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.1.3/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-ChfqqxuZUCnJSK3+MXmPNIyE6ZbWh2IMqE241rYiqJxyMiZ6OW/JmZQ5stwEULTy" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

</body></html>

Result:

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you follow Ben's advice, you need to make a decision about using Bootstrap. If you've already decided to use Bootstrap, you can stop reading now.

Bootstrap is a third-party, open source SS/JavaScript framework that Adobe has included as an option in Dreamweaver for building pages. Know that to use it effectively, requires a fairly good grounding in CSS and HTML coding. Know also that Bootstrap is a fairly polarizing thing, embraced by some, but by no means all.

If you'd like to learn an alternative, and arguably simpler way to create a table, and style it, using Dreamweaver's built-in dialogs and code editors, just let me know. Otherwise, best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines