Highlighted

Dreamweaver testing server with vagrant PHP

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use vagrant as a testing server for Dreamweaver? I am trying, the pages load but I get an error everytime a page refreshes. The error I get is this "Dynamically-related files could not be resolved because the site definition is not correct for the server." Searching for answers, I found something (not specific to vacant as the server) that said to use something other than the LAMP or XAMMP stacks you need to edit a PHP.xml file. Does anybody know what to do? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dreamweaver testing server with vagrant PHP

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use vagrant as a testing server for Dreamweaver? I am trying, the pages load but I get an error everytime a page refreshes. The error I get is this "Dynamically-related files could not be resolved because the site definition is not correct for the server." Searching for answers, I found something (not specific to vacant as the server) that said to use something other than the LAMP or XAMMP stacks you need to edit a PHP.xml file. Does anybody know what to do? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know.  I've never tried it.  I use a LAMP stack on my primary HD.

CC-testingServer1.jpg

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 1
pctechtv LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is what I got to work also. Its just that the error I am getting will not go away. The pages are loading PHP data and displaying properly. I am wondering is there other under the hood stuff that can be tweaked or this? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 0