Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW 2017, DW 2018 startet nicht mehr

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Seit einiger Zeit lässt sich Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 auf Windows 10 Home nicht mehr aufstarten. Ich habe nun die App mit dem Adobe CC Client deinstalliert, den PC neu gestartet, und danach DW 2018 installiert. Das Problem besteht weiterhin. DW 2018 startete einmal auf, seither nicht mehr. Es erscheint im Taskmanager als aktiver Task, aber nicht als aktive App. Den Task zu beenden und einen neuen Start zu versuchen hat nichts gebracht.. Der Windows crash-log zeigt keine Adobe/Dreamweaver bezogenen Fehler an. Auch läuftt keine Lavasoft Applikation auf meinem System, welche bekannt ist für Probleme mit Adobe CC. Mit der temprären Deaktivierung des Virus-Tools (Kaspersky) und dem Windows Defender habe ich es ebenfalls versucht.

In Foren wie hier fand ich Ratschläge wie "Alle Adobe Apps deinstallieren, Adobe CC deinstallieren, Adobe CC Cleaner laufen lassen, Adobe CC installieren, Adobe Apps installieren". Doch sogar das hat bei andern nichts genützt, abgesehen davon, dass mich das bei 22 installierten Adobe Apps eine Ewigkeit kosten würde.

Ich kann mir tagelanges Suchen und Probieren zeitlich gar nicht erlauben. Entweder DW funktioniert bald wieder oder wird durch Atom oder Notepad++ ersetzt.

Bin ich wirklich der einzige mit diesem Problem? Für Antworten und Hinweise danke ich im Voraus.

Didier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

After been called from an Adobe supporter, he found the error in 15 minutes by remote desktop control. The DW error was caused by an Acer specific issue (it's an Acer notebook I'm using).

msconfig > services > disabled "ePower Service" --- and DW is running again!

Thanks all for the help!

Didier

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

Habe nun alle Adobe Programme deinstalliert, Neustart, Adobe CC Cleaner (clean ALL), Neustart, Adobe CC App installiert, Neustart, Dreamweaver installiert, Neustart - und das Problem besteht weiterhin. DW startet nur als Hintergrundprozess. Das kann doch nicht sein! Wer weiss Rat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your frustration. I suggest that you use the Chat option in this link Contact Customer Care  to get in touch with Adobe Customer Care.

They should be able to investigate further, and help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

Thanks four advice. I had used the chat function and was assisted by Mr. Ashish Brambhatt, who used the Adobe Remote Desktop Tool and did the same as I had done. Uninstall everything, run Adobe CC Cleaner Tool, reinstall, and so on. Then the connection was broken. First I had to find out how to deactivate the super admin he had installed on my PC, since this is not something you want to keep on your computer. Then I checked DW - still not running. Then I did the same procedure again, uninstall everything CC, run CC cleaner, reinstall. DW is still dead.

I'm not shure if the chat help with remote desktop works fine, when several PC restarts have to be done, and the remote connection breaks down.

My actual problem is that the Adobe CC app refuses to uninstall DW. I'm really close to give DW up since I do neither have the time nor skills to tinker around with such issues.

Didier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. I tried looking up your case number using your email but wasn't able to locate one. Can you send me your case number over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

I would also suggest trying Nancy's solution.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, have restarted windows in safe mode. DW could be started, at least. But then was some kind of freezing, and could be closed with task manager only. Preran, will send you my ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After been called from an Adobe supporter, he found the error in 15 minutes by remote desktop control. The DW error was caused by an Acer specific issue (it's an Acer notebook I'm using).

msconfig > services > disabled "ePower Service" --- and DW is running again!

Thanks all for the help!

Didier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello deed###,

Have you tried running Windows in Safe Mode?

Hold the Shift key + Restart button (see screenshot.)

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/sites/default/files/gdrive/win10_safe_mode/win10_safemode_7.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Super! Vielen Dank! Genau das war mein Problem, ich habe nämlich auch einen Acer. Darauf wäre ich nie gekommen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines