• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW 2018 to look like DW CS3

Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks..

How do I get DW 2018 to look like my CS3?

I cant find anything, because the entire work space have been altered. I spend 20 minutes looking for the option to change the text color i a normal html document.

Is there a way to get all the old icons back in DW2018?

I couldn't get any help, cause every time I hit F1 it tells me "i have no internet...."  (i DO have internet connection)...........

Kind Regards

Claus Tersgov

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

A lot has changed since CS3.  Things like font color and other attributes are now CSS based.  In the Properties window (Window-->Properties) if you click the CSS button, you can see some attributes like colors, fonts, or the ability to choose the CSS rule that this area should follow.

With the direction DW and the web has gone since CS3, there is a lot that has changed.  If there are some specific things you are looking for, we can try to help you with the learning curve. 

Also the DW help link s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A lot has changed since CS3.  Things like font color and other attributes are now CSS based.  In the Properties window (Window-->Properties) if you click the CSS button, you can see some attributes like colors, fonts, or the ability to choose the CSS rule that this area should follow.

With the direction DW and the web has gone since CS3, there is a lot that has changed.  If there are some specific things you are looking for, we can try to help you with the learning curve. 

Also the DW help link should take you here I believe.  https://helpx.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver.html​ . If that is not working that could definitely be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines