• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW Activation [CS1, CS2, CS3 are dead & gone]

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Activate my Drean Weaver 3 program. it has a problem with the firewall on my Windows 10  - 64bit laptop.  (I Think)   can't seem to figure it out,  do I need to de-activate DW on my desk top computer (Win 7 64) before activation of my disc on the laptop? and if so where is that button.   Adobe support would not help because the DW program is no longer supported,  too old  ver 3.  they refered me to the community.   also same problem with photoshop CS5.1 .  I have no subscriptions, all my 4 programs were bought before 2013 when there was still a choice to purchase on a disc, not creative cloud.

suggestions appreciated,  Marty

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer support should have told you the cold hard truth about your aged out Dreamweaver.  

Creative Suite is no longer legally sold by any vendor, retailer or country.  CS1, CS2 and CS3 are OFFICALLY dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you find an installer, it's impossible to activate the software. 

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are discontinued & on life support. They can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase,
2. a matching, legitimate serial number for that version, language and platform (Win/Mac),
3. an older operating system that can support legacy Creative Suite.
--------------------------
NOTE 1:  Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2:  Creative Suite will never work on Catalina.  Don't even attempt it.

NOTE 3: Adobe removed links to Creative Suite updates. 

NOTE 4:  Use discontinued, unsuported software at your own risk.   It might work or it might not.

==============

MODERN OPTION:
Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody should use outdated web authoring software.  Web browsers & devices keep changing.  Whichever web software or DIY site building system you use must keep pace with modern web technologies.

MODERN OPTIONS:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines