Highlighted

DW CS6 files tab

Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've gone backwards to CS6.  I have lost the "type" and "dates" and "size", etc on the files tab.  Does anyone know how to get that back?  It doesn't work by right clicking on the bar like it does in CC.  I've tried that.

Anybody?

TIA!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

IIRC, it was similar to CC 2015 and should be somewhere like:

Site > Manage Sites > click the site you want > Edit > Advanced Settings > File View Columns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DW CS6 files tab

Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've gone backwards to CS6.  I have lost the "type" and "dates" and "size", etc on the files tab.  Does anyone know how to get that back?  It doesn't work by right clicking on the bar like it does in CC.  I've tried that.

Anybody?

TIA!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Site > Manage Sites > click the site you want > Edit > Advanced Settings > File View Columns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try enlarging the files panel, by dragging the side of it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
JulesN LATEST
Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were totally gone.  Jon was right... I had to put them back!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 1
Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you soooooo much!  Perfect!

Also, wanted to mention, had to click on the "show" box to "unhide" them.  Just in case anyone else needed to know that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0