Highlighted

DW Keeps Jumping Back to the Top After I Make Changes...

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I make a change on my CSS and save it, when I click back in the Live View window to view the changes, DW jumps to the top of the website.  It did this yesterday as well and when I closed it down and re-opened it, that seemed to solve the problem.  But now that is not working anymore.  I don't know if I clicked something by accident to make this happen but would appreciate help in getting this fixed.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Error, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DW Keeps Jumping Back to the Top After I Make Changes...

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I make a change on my CSS and save it, when I click back in the Live View window to view the changes, DW jumps to the top of the website.  It did this yesterday as well and when I closed it down and re-opened it, that seemed to solve the problem.  But now that is not working anymore.  I don't know if I clicked something by accident to make this happen but would appreciate help in getting this fixed.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Error, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Switch to Design View from your Document Toolbar.
  2. Save often with Ctrl + S.
  3. Right-click on open document tab and select Open in Browser.
  4. Now keep your browser open while you edit in DW. 
  5. Use F5 or Ctrl + R in browser to refresh the page. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2020 0