• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dw used to have the ability to highlight code and surround it with CF.

LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

In Dw, I used to be able to highlight code and surround it with a CF tag.  Is this possible in Dw CC 18.2.1?  I'm not finding it.  Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong area.  Trying to find a way to highlight code and surround it with <cfsilent></cfsilent>.

V/r,

^ _ ^

TOPICS
Bootstrap , Browser , Code , Download install and licensing , Error , Extensions , How to , Import and export , Interface , Other , Performance , Preview , Product issue , Publish , Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

All Cold Fusion support has been slowly removed from the program over the last several versions. Adobe is trying to push everyone who uses it over to Cold Fusion Builder.

You can still wrap code with CF tags by...

Highlight the code you want to wrap in Code View

Hit Cmnd/Ctrl +T
Type the full tag you want

Hit Return/Enter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Cold Fusion support has been slowly removed from the program over the last several versions. Adobe is trying to push everyone who uses it over to Cold Fusion Builder.

You can still wrap code with CF tags by...

Highlight the code you want to wrap in Code View

Hit Cmnd/Ctrl +T
Type the full tag you want

Hit Return/Enter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Jon, and thank you for responding.

Yeah, I'm familiar with how Adobe has removed CF support from Dw, however apparently not completely as I can click on Insert, choose CFML, and have the ability to do at least some CF with that.

I thought Dw had a way to customize user created 'functions' that would allow a user to create a button that would do what I described above.  If that's no longer the case.. well.. not even going to bother, anymore.

Thank you,

^ _ ^

UPDATE:  I just discovered that a list of tags appears, allowing me to choose cfsilent.  Not quite as good as what used to be, but..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines