Highlighted

DWCC crash on AppHangB1 {WIN10 1709 64bit}... Alot!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 2 weeks ago i installed CC 2.4 on my Dell M7710 WIN10 1709 64bit laptop & had a grand time installing new apps, extensions & addons (well those were more accidental [but that's a whole other cluster] & exploring the fun palace known as the Marketplace. Then my mobile bliss emporium tboned an app annhilator, the AppHangB1. All of my installed apps started crashing constantly: dreamweaver, acrobat, illustrator, indesign, photoshop (these are the ones i use the most, the others that i've tried have the same issue).

This is the most recent crash report for dreamweaver, however all crash reports for every single time an app has kicked it has the same error: AppHangB1. All the Summaries are the same, however 97% of the crashes cause windows to freeze completely & i have to force a cold shutdown & boot. [I'll just say make sure your auto recovery is setup correctly & your autosave is often to the point of ludicrous].

Source

Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018

Summary

Stopped responding and was closed

Date

‎08-‎Mar-‎18 11:20 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Faulting Application Path:    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018\Dreamweaver.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name:    AppHangB1

Application Name:    Dreamweaver.exe

Application Version:    18.0.0.10136

Application Timestamp:    59cb9662

Hang Signature:    2b09

Hang Type:    134217728

OS Version:    10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.161

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Hang Signature 1:    2b09f747016141fa9933f0ae7bcef3b7

Additional Hang Signature 2:    b9b6

Additional Hang Signature 3:    b9b61ea3482a4efb292e1dc8fbbac05f

Additional Hang Signature 4:    2b09

Additional Hang Signature 5:    2b09f747016141fa9933f0ae7bcef3b7

Additional Hang Signature 6:    b9b6

Additional Hang Signature 7:    b9b61ea3482a4efb292e1dc8fbbac05f

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID:    21495c430e817581cfd500709095eaba (129596208224)

Any help would be appreciated, i've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, i removed all prior evidence of CS6, then went whole hog & reinstalled the OS. Nothing has stopped the problem. Many thanks.

{psst.. the select relevant categories section is sparce! at the least, there should be a Dreamweaver | Windows OS issues; there's one for Mac after all. besides, i can't be the only sapien with a pc that gags on adobe cc }

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Going on my own experience, which is not very scientific, and my lack of ever having experienced the crash, I can only assume that this has little to do with the Dreamweaver program and more to do with the extensions and additions.

What I have described above is a fail safe method, but if you do not want to go to that extent, you could try by renaming the Configuration folder to Configuration_Old and restarting Dreamweaver. You will find the folder at

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC2018\<language>\Configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DWCC crash on AppHangB1 {WIN10 1709 64bit}... Alot!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 2 weeks ago i installed CC 2.4 on my Dell M7710 WIN10 1709 64bit laptop & had a grand time installing new apps, extensions & addons (well those were more accidental [but that's a whole other cluster] & exploring the fun palace known as the Marketplace. Then my mobile bliss emporium tboned an app annhilator, the AppHangB1. All of my installed apps started crashing constantly: dreamweaver, acrobat, illustrator, indesign, photoshop (these are the ones i use the most, the others that i've tried have the same issue).

This is the most recent crash report for dreamweaver, however all crash reports for every single time an app has kicked it has the same error: AppHangB1. All the Summaries are the same, however 97% of the crashes cause windows to freeze completely & i have to force a cold shutdown & boot. [I'll just say make sure your auto recovery is setup correctly & your autosave is often to the point of ludicrous].

Source

Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018

Summary

Stopped responding and was closed

Date

‎08-‎Mar-‎18 11:20 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Faulting Application Path:    C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018\Dreamweaver.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name:    AppHangB1

Application Name:    Dreamweaver.exe

Application Version:    18.0.0.10136

Application Timestamp:    59cb9662

Hang Signature:    2b09

Hang Type:    134217728

OS Version:    10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.161

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Hang Signature 1:    2b09f747016141fa9933f0ae7bcef3b7

Additional Hang Signature 2:    b9b6

Additional Hang Signature 3:    b9b61ea3482a4efb292e1dc8fbbac05f

Additional Hang Signature 4:    2b09

Additional Hang Signature 5:    2b09f747016141fa9933f0ae7bcef3b7

Additional Hang Signature 6:    b9b6

Additional Hang Signature 7:    b9b61ea3482a4efb292e1dc8fbbac05f

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID:    21495c430e817581cfd500709095eaba (129596208224)

Any help would be appreciated, i've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, i removed all prior evidence of CS6, then went whole hog & reinstalled the OS. Nothing has stopped the problem. Many thanks.

{psst.. the select relevant categories section is sparce! at the least, there should be a Dreamweaver | Windows OS issues; there's one for Mac after all. besides, i can't be the only sapien with a pc that gags on adobe cc }

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Going on my own experience, which is not very scientific, and my lack of ever having experienced the crash, I can only assume that this has little to do with the Dreamweaver program and more to do with the extensions and additions.

What I have described above is a fail safe method, but if you do not want to go to that extent, you could try by renaming the Configuration folder to Configuration_Old and restarting Dreamweaver. You will find the folder at

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver CC2018\<language>\Configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow these directions Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

After you have re-installed Dreamweaver, check after installing each of the extensions and addons before proceeding to install the next extension/addon.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ben, however this is a brand new clean install of the OS. There definitely wasn't a prior install of any version of an adobe product or demos; not even reader has touched this laptop. I'm not thinking the cleaner tool is going to resolve the issue. Is there some sort of installation repair tool for CC like there is for acrobat? That seems more relevant, but perhaps I'm missing something?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'll give it a shot, thanks for the input, Ben.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did it resolve your issue, if you are still facing the issue please share crash logs of the issue so that we can look into it.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2018 1