Highlighted

editor open in the web site

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buongiorno a tutti,
spero di riuscire a spiegarvi la mia esigenza.
nel sito di chitarre che sto preparndo con DREAMWEAVER posso secondo voi aggiungere un editor di testo e un importa immgine
che possa essere usato da chi visita il mio sito, vorrei inserire un immagine fissa di una chitarra e fare in modo che l'utente
possa scrivere un testo (selezionando font e grandezza) o importare un immagine all'interno della figura.
grazie in anticipo a chi mi risponderà
Giovanni

Goodmorning everyone,
I hope to be able to explain my need.
in the guitars website that I am preparing with DREAMWEAVER I think you can add a text editor and an important import
that it can be used by those who visit my site, I would like to insert a still image of a guitar and make the user
can write a text (selecting font and size) or import an image inside the figure.
Thanks in advance to who will answer me

Giovanni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

editor open in the web site

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buongiorno a tutti,
spero di riuscire a spiegarvi la mia esigenza.
nel sito di chitarre che sto preparndo con DREAMWEAVER posso secondo voi aggiungere un editor di testo e un importa immgine
che possa essere usato da chi visita il mio sito, vorrei inserire un immagine fissa di una chitarra e fare in modo che l'utente
possa scrivere un testo (selezionando font e grandezza) o importare un immagine all'interno della figura.
grazie in anticipo a chi mi risponderà
Giovanni

Goodmorning everyone,
I hope to be able to explain my need.
in the guitars website that I am preparing with DREAMWEAVER I think you can add a text editor and an important import
that it can be used by those who visit my site, I would like to insert a still image of a guitar and make the user
can write a text (selecting font and size) or import an image inside the figure.
Thanks in advance to who will answer me

Giovanni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in Dreamweaver that can do this for you. 

Giving everybody access to your server is very risky.  How will you protect your site from spam bots, hackers, malicious scripts and objectionable content? 

Creating a safe and secure content management system is an advanced coding project.   How good are you with programming and web server security?  Which server-side scripts and databases does your hosting plan support. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may do what you want https://www.tiny.cloud/

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0