• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded YouTube Video and MailChimp

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been gradually working my way up in complexity in Dreamweaver and can usually figure out things out via google or Adobe's support team. However, I have finally reached a roadblock that can not be solved by those two avenues.

Anyways, I am trying to embed a youtube video in my email template and move it into mailchimp. The video works fine while in dreamweaver and I can put it in my website and it will work fine. When I put it into mailchimp it doesn't even appear. I have tried doing test emails and those show the same as the mailchimp viewer. I am simply using YouTube's auto generated embed code for my email. If anyone know the solution that would be a great help.

P.S. I am using Dreamweaver CC 2019 on Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Mailchimp may want you to embed from inside their interface:

How to Embed a YouTube Video in MailChimp - YouTube

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines