Highlighted

Error deleting .LCK files via FTP

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One of my clients is having an issue when checking out files in Dreamweaver from a local FTP Server, we have checked the settings and they match one of his colleagues who are not having the issue. When he is checking the file back into the FTP Server the following in the FTP log:

> PORT 192,168,1,80,253,161

< 200 PORT command successful.

> SIZE filename.aspx.LCK

< 213 47

> RETR filename.aspx.LCK

< 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.

< 226 Transfer complete.

> DELE filename.aspx.LCK

< 250 DELE command successful.

This isn't happening on each check in, just on certain ones. Doing some digging into the two status codes I can find 213 - file status / 47 SSL policy requires client certificate. The FTP Server is IIS v10 running on Server 2016

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Stan

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error deleting .LCK files via FTP

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One of my clients is having an issue when checking out files in Dreamweaver from a local FTP Server, we have checked the settings and they match one of his colleagues who are not having the issue. When he is checking the file back into the FTP Server the following in the FTP log:

> PORT 192,168,1,80,253,161

< 200 PORT command successful.

> SIZE filename.aspx.LCK

< 213 47

> RETR filename.aspx.LCK

< 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.

< 226 Transfer complete.

> DELE filename.aspx.LCK

< 250 DELE command successful.

This isn't happening on each check in, just on certain ones. Doing some digging into the two status codes I can find 213 - file status / 47 SSL policy requires client certificate. The FTP Server is IIS v10 running on Server 2016

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Stan

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble checking out files in Dreamweaver from a local FTP server. I'd suggest trying these steps:

• Enabling & Disabling the checkout option and then close Dreamweaver and relaunch Dreamweaver.
  • Redefine the site definition (make sure of taking the site back up).

Please let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2019 0