• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Excesivo uso de CPU en producto DreamWeaver CC 2018

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un exceso consumo de cpu al usar el producto dreamweaver cc 2018.  Es tanto el consumo de cpu que dificulta trabajar correctamente en la aplicación.

He desinstalado totalmente la aplicación y la he vuelto a instalar sin resultados positivos...

Necesito una solucion real.

CPUDream.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling the the Core Sync app from your Activity Monitor.  Does that improve things?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, lo que recomiendas no funciona. Sigo pensando que es una falla de la APLICACION. Antes había instalado esta versión y tuve el mismo problema de exceso de CPU... es lamentable y termine desinstalando adobe en mi portatil..

Si no hago nada la CPU baja.. pero basta que intente modificar una linea de código y la CPU sube exageradamente.. es imposible trabajar.. debo esperar que baje por cada cambio que realizó.. 

Ayuda por favor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reported it several times, posted various bugs, and the last two versions of DW CC (2017/2018), especially the 2018, are unusable in production.

I noticed a possible interaction with Firefox and the internet connection. When I disconnect both, I hear the computer's fan calm down and if I quit Dreamweaver everything goes back to normal..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not speaking Spanish well, I couldn't say it, but it didn't seem to me that this answer was correct, yet it is marked as such?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for contributing. Indeed, the response of the adobe professional is not correct. As I can understand, you also reported the problem .... And I agree with you, it's version CC 2018. I work on the PC with the CS6 version without problems .. but when installing on my laptop version CC 2018 before and now I have had the same result .. a CPU usage that does not allow to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not mark the correct answer.  Somone else did.  I posted something to try only to see if it makes things better. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised that Adobe does not yet formally refer to these flaws ... so much so that all the help of the portal is directed to previous versions ... So what to update us? considering that there is no competent technical support ... and understanding that ADOBE is still looking to the side !! I do not know if the term is understood!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sirkaoz  wrote

... and understanding that ADOBE is still looking to the side !! I do not know if the term is understood!

The term in english is, 'looking the other way'.

Adobe, the Dw team and many of those advising them have been doing that for years. So in english we would also say -

'Situation normal (for those responsible)'

(sarcasm).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines