• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAO Osgood re: Hide header after 10 seconds

Mentor ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you asked a question about my two animations on this test page I did for the OP:

http://www.projectseven.com/csslab/logo-be-gone/

I don't know if I answered you satisfactorily, but I did the two animations in order to gently slide the elements rather than doing an abrupt hide. I think it's the only non-script way to do it. Anyway, it was a good question and it bears a reasonable discussion... hopefully without a lockout .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ALsp  wrote

I believe you asked a question about my two animations on this test page I did for the OP:

http://www.projectseven.com/csslab/logo-be-gone/

I don't know if I answered you satisfactorily, but I did the two animations in order to gently slide the elements rather than doing an abrupt hide. I think it's the only non-script way to do it. Anyway, it was a good question and it bears a reasonable discussion... hopefully without a lockout .

Yes, I did read your original explanation and I can see that the animation is smoother than the one I produced using just the one animation, where it works, but the image would just crudely disappear, even more so if the image was significantly larger than what a logo might reasonably be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines