Highlighted

Feature Tips in Dreamweaver

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I stop the popup Feature tips in the latest version of Dreamweaver? They are getting in my way.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, there is no off switch for them, just a reset function after they've all run once.

It's been asked for a few times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Tips in Dreamweaver

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I stop the popup Feature tips in the latest version of Dreamweaver? They are getting in my way.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, there is no off switch for them, just a reset function after they've all run once.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I was afraid of that. While I'm sure they are useful, for those of us who have used Dreamweaver for years, they are sure annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2018 1