Highlighted

Feedback Form/Newsletter for Outlook

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All

I should create a fancy Outlookmail (colors and some graphic elements) with two checkboxes and a text field.

The recipient should mark one of the fields and send it back to me.

Is this possible with Dreamweaver? Or is this the wrong way?

For sure I am also happy about other solutions 🙂

Thank you very much for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ben M | Adobe Community Professional

I would never recommend creating forms that get sent in an email. Forms are seen as security risks and most email clients will not allow someone to fill it in. If you don't already have an ESP I would recommend finding one. For smaller email newsletters the Constant Contact/Mailchimps of the world will be just fine. If you need something more complex, there's the titans of Oracle, Salesforce and Adobe who are all fighting for the top position. I would personally start with that list of ESPs for setting up your newsletter campaigns.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feedback Form/Newsletter for Outlook

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All

I should create a fancy Outlookmail (colors and some graphic elements) with two checkboxes and a text field.

The recipient should mark one of the fields and send it back to me.

Is this possible with Dreamweaver? Or is this the wrong way?

For sure I am also happy about other solutions 🙂

Thank you very much for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ben M | Adobe Community Professional

I would never recommend creating forms that get sent in an email. Forms are seen as security risks and most email clients will not allow someone to fill it in. If you don't already have an ESP I would recommend finding one. For smaller email newsletters the Constant Contact/Mailchimps of the world will be just fine. If you need something more complex, there's the titans of Oracle, Salesforce and Adobe who are all fighting for the top position. I would personally start with that list of ESPs for setting up your newsletter campaigns.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put your form online and have people go directly to your website.  Don't use Outlook for forms,

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Why don't you use third-party widgets for your purposes?

They are very easy to use and do not cause negative emotions from the users. You can add many fields at once, mark some of them required to be filled in, add selects, rating scales, structure and other elements.

I highly recommend you to take a look at this widget: https://elfsight.com/online-form-builder  it can be a solution for you.

Hope this is helpful.

Good luck with your project!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2018 0