Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Following forum from a mailer

Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all,

did I miss a step, or is the new forum tool reacting strangely?

I read the forum from a mailer, and in the past every time I wanted to race, or post a comment, I just had to click on the present link and I was directly directed, on the thread adapted, exactly to the comment concerned.

it doesn't seem to be the case anymore... if I click on the post title it guides me a little bit anywhere... even difficult to understand where exactly.

in addition there is a line, manage your meters and there again this leads to the home page??????

Is all this normal and that the new platform is still being configured or is it a way of navigating that escapes me and that I will have to adapt to?

what's even more special is that if I see a reply to this message in my mailer, I couldn't answer it... because the link will send me who knows where?

have a pleasant day

birnou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that I need to have a browser open and be logged into the forum first, before clicking any links in email or it will bring me to the wrong places. It seems the forum logs me out every time I close my browser.

Hopefully, they fix the multitude of problems, mainly feature omissions, in this forum or I think they're going to find a large number of regular contributors leaving out of frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Jon, yep, you're right, once connected and browser open, it works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well typing RETURN in a comment field, send the comment and doesn't create a BACK RETURN, as it would normally be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another remark, is that with the old forum, it was easy to see who was speaking and it was easy to follow a threa by a MAILER. Now it is quite obscur and complex.

an other remark, is that bay the past when subscribing in different forum, the mail OBJECT was containing a distinction in between each forum... now all are from Adobe Support Community, and the object is RAW... no indication

it makes the reading very complex...

I must admit that I haven't time to readu over mailer... beeing connected to the forum and read from the browser is out of mind...

Too bad, I will probably leave all Adobe Forum... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that sentiment is shared by a fair number of regular contributors across all of Adobe's forums. The new software has been anything but an upgrade over Jive. Hopefully things are fixed sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dream on. I can remember the disquiet voiced when the jive forums were initially pushed out. Very few of the suggestions were ever implemented. If the forum wasnt dead before this may just do the job. I sure hope some one is listening inside Adobe and improves the experience but l seriously have my doubts. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have logged bugs for all these issues. I am hoping that they will be addressed soon.  Do ensure that you bring up these topics on the ACP forums as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines