Copied

When using Format Source Code in a php file it changes this

</div>

<?php get_footer();?>

into this

< /div> <

? php get_footer();

?>

Could this bug be fixed? (I just reported this bug, but maybe someone here has a fix?)

Thanks

Dreamweaver 2017.0.1

This problem has been reported, and i believe it has been fixed in the pre-release beta version.

The fixed version should be released to users soon, as the traditional time for announcing and releasing new versions is at Adobe Max, which is next week.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Format Source Code php breaks code

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Format Source Code in a php file it changes this

</div>

<?php get_footer();?>

into this

< /div> <

? php get_footer();

?>

Could this bug be fixed? (I just reported this bug, but maybe someone here has a fix?)

Thanks

Dreamweaver 2017.0.1

This problem has been reported, and i believe it has been fixed in the pre-release beta version.

The fixed version should be released to users soon, as the traditional time for announcing and releasing new versions is at Adobe Max, which is next week.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2017 0