Highlighted

FTP upload issues - failing because of r/o .lck files

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check-out a page a .lck file is created on both remote and local

When I check-in the operation fails, the upload of the main page file seems to work fine but then the transaction aborts as it fails to delete the .lck file.

The system doesn't allow me to manually delete the .lck file either have to get the network administrator to delete the .lck file before I can check-in the page.

I can't understand why if I have the right permissions for the system to create the .lck file in the first place on remote why it cannot subsequently delete the file a few minutes later

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FTP upload issues - failing because of r/o .lck files

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check-out a page a .lck file is created on both remote and local

When I check-in the operation fails, the upload of the main page file seems to work fine but then the transaction aborts as it fails to delete the .lck file.

The system doesn't allow me to manually delete the .lck file either have to get the network administrator to delete the .lck file before I can check-in the page.

I can't understand why if I have the right permissions for the system to create the .lck file in the first place on remote why it cannot subsequently delete the file a few minutes later

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2018 0