Highlighted

Git Exec

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i downloaded Git, and i launched dreamweaver, and it didn't find it, i want to set a custom path, but i don't know what to set it to

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Please read this and make sure that you follow the guidelines Learn how to download and use Git with Dreamweaver CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Git Exec

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i downloaded Git, and i launched dreamweaver, and it didn't find it, i want to set a custom path, but i don't know what to set it to

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Please read this and make sure that you follow the guidelines Learn how to download and use Git with Dreamweaver CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, which version of Dreamweaver are you on? Support for GIT has been added only recently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For recent enhancements in GIT, below document can be referred:

New features summary for the 2018 releases of Dreamweaver CC

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2017 0