Highlighted

Help code my website please!!

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me code my website. I am a graphic design student and am really struggling!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Search for a web developer in your area or learn to code. A good starting point HTML Tutorial

Alternatively, try Muse

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help code my website please!!

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me code my website. I am a graphic design student and am really struggling!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Search for a web developer in your area or learn to code. A good starting point HTML Tutorial

Alternatively, try Muse

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively, try Muse

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amyk56157820  wrote

I get paid to build websites.

If you have a specific question,  I will be happy to try and help you get back on track.  But I do not do student's homework if that's what you're asking.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2018 1