Highlighted

HEREDOC now

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How a so old feature of PHP (add in PHP4) is not implant in DW ?

Why ? I want to know ?

Comme le dit le capitaine Haddock : "mille millions de mille milliards de mille sabords de tonnerre de Brest" "bande de bachi-bouzouks"

If I don't put the ligne "// ' " after the heredoc, code after is dirty and treat as string !!!, see picture

bug_dw_heredoc.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HEREDOC now

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How a so old feature of PHP (add in PHP4) is not implant in DW ?

Why ? I want to know ?

Comme le dit le capitaine Haddock : "mille millions de mille milliards de mille sabords de tonnerre de Brest" "bande de bachi-bouzouks"

If I don't put the ligne "// ' " after the heredoc, code after is dirty and treat as string !!!, see picture

bug_dw_heredoc.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say your fellow product users can't help you with this.  Please go to your DW Help menu and submit a Bug/Feature request where the product engineers will see it.  Afterwards, come back here and post the URL so we can support your idea by voting for it.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Spock1 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines