Highlighted

Hotspots

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I create a link by using a hotspot, but when I click on the linked image you can see the blue hotspot rectangle. How do I make it invisible?

Thanks in advance.
Giovanni

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul-M | Adobe Community Professional

css would resolve your issue, if you don't want a global fix target the specific element with a class or ID - post a link to your page for more help 🙂

a:focus, a:active {
    outline: none;
}

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hotspots

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I create a link by using a hotspot, but when I click on the linked image you can see the blue hotspot rectangle. How do I make it invisible?

Thanks in advance.
Giovanni

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul-M | Adobe Community Professional

css would resolve your issue, if you don't want a global fix target the specific element with a class or ID - post a link to your page for more help 🙂

}

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

}

Paul-M, ACP - www.webspectrum.co.uk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that the blue outline on focus & active links is created by browsers for usability reasons.  It shows people where they are on the page.  Removing the outline with CSS code makes your site less user friendly. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Learn Resources
Add a group