Highlighted

How can I install Dreamweaver CS6?

New Here ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realise this is an old version and I have CC2018. But I really don't like the interface. I've got a new computer and I have to do a job urgently and don't have time to learn the quirks of a newer version. I have a serial key from when I purchased CS6. You used to be able to just download older versions.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe's new policy removed access to legacy downloads.   Contact Customer Care via online chat and be prepared to give them a good explanation for why you still need CS6 as only they can provide a direct download link.

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I install Dreamweaver CS6?

New Here ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realise this is an old version and I have CC2018. But I really don't like the interface. I've got a new computer and I have to do a job urgently and don't have time to learn the quirks of a newer version. I have a serial key from when I purchased CS6. You used to be able to just download older versions.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe's new policy removed access to legacy downloads.   Contact Customer Care via online chat and be prepared to give them a good explanation for why you still need CS6 as only they can provide a direct download link.

Contact Customer Care

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need you contact Adobe Customer Service:

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy and Peru Bob. I contacted customer care and they sorted out the issue for me very quickly

I now have Dreamweaver CS6.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0