• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I search for files in my Dreamweave project folder?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a search function for to find files in the project folder? I am a laravel beginner and I find managing and finding files from within the project structure very  difficult manually. Is there a search function to get the file(s) I need?

Thank you

find files.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rock1m1  wrote

Is there a search function for to find files in the project folder? I am a laravel beginner and I find managing and finding files from within the project structure very  difficult manually. Is there a search function to get the file(s) I need?

Short answer: No there is no search function for files.

Long answer: You can sort the list of files alphabetically, dates modified, size and type within each directory. If you are really desperate, go to File Explorer and do a search of your project files from there. If settings are correct, the chosen file will open in Dreamweaver. See How to set a default browser (or anything else) in Windows 10 | Digital Trends to set the correct program association.

Edit: This may also be of interest 3 PHP frameworks compared: Symfony, Laravel, and Yii | Opensource.com. I have used YII2 in the past and have found it to be quite fast and easy to learn.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your website and from the "window" menu at the top select "resources" ... if you do not immediately see all your files in folders, lick on the icon at the bottom right of the panel > "update"

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help. @Giordano I don't see resources under the Window menu at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines