• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I view the CSS of a page on my iPhone?

Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of an app I can put on my iPhone or Android phone so I can see the CSS of a page which is loaded n the phone?  I have looked at several apps which purport to display source but the only source they ever seem to show is just the HTML.

many thanks in advance

David

TOPICS
Browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Browsing directly to the .css file (ie: yoursite.com/yourpages/yourstyles.css) should do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the HTML source code, there should be a link to the CSS files. Click on that link and you should see the content.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsing directly to the .css file (ie: yoursite.com/yourpages/yourstyles.css) should do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Ben, that works ok on Desktop but not on my iphone, and thanks too to Jon, it never occurred to me to just download it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines