Highlighted

How do I cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was asking questions about some elements in Dreamweaver, but nobody could help solve my issues. However, someone else marked all answers as helpful. Although nothing really helped me, now I can't reply to the forum anymore.

I was going to ask Jon or Nancy how to cancel my subscription and ask for a full refund since I can't use the program or troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you,

Roxana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was asking questions about some elements in Dreamweaver, but nobody could help solve my issues. However, someone else marked all answers as helpful. Although nothing really helped me, now I can't reply to the forum anymore.

I was going to ask Jon or Nancy how to cancel my subscription and ask for a full refund since I can't use the program or troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you,

Roxana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your other thread isn't locked, you should still be able to reply there...

Selections aren't showing in Live View

Cancelling is explained here:

Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you joined Creative Cloud for 1 year as most people do, and your service began more than 14 days ago, you may find that early cancellation incurs a stiff penalty fee.  Please contact Customer Care via online chat to find out what your options are.  In fact, they can probably help you sort out your technical problems.

Contact Customer Care

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as a thought, if you open the 'DOM Panel' and then select an element within it, does this show the 'live edit' blue outline of the selected element in live view?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, marking answers as helpful doesn't block you from answering other questions on the same thread. While some of those answers might not have helped you, they could potentially benefit other users with a similar question.

Coming back to your issue, send me a private message that includes a link to this post, your Adobe ID, location, and phone number. We will get in touch with you for investigation. You can decide to keep or cancel your subscription based on the results of the investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2017 0