Highlighted

How do I display the html of a Muse-made website in Dreamweaver?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a course for school and need to show the html of my website. However, I am stuggling to export the html of the muse website in to dreamweaver so the website can also be edited in dreamweaver also. If there are any tips or advice someone can give me it would be very much appreciated thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

File > Export Mu project to HTML, CSS and JavaScript files.  Save to a folder on your hard drive.

In DW, go to Site > New Site and browse to that folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I display the html of a Muse-made website in Dreamweaver?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a course for school and need to show the html of my website. However, I am stuggling to export the html of the muse website in to dreamweaver so the website can also be edited in dreamweaver also. If there are any tips or advice someone can give me it would be very much appreciated thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

File > Export Mu project to HTML, CSS and JavaScript files.  Save to a folder on your hard drive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to export your Muse file as HTML files using this process Publish Adobe Muse websites to Business Catalyst

Are you having issues with that?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0