• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I re-innstall Dreamweaver CC

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my website and started to have trouble with placing the cursor in a paragraph in the live view. I read on the community forum that I should delete the \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Dreamweaver 2020\TempFile List\. I did that and placing the cursor works well.

But when I started to work on the website again I found that the hotspots that I created using Zoomify no longer worked and the code has not changed. I wonder if there was something in the deleted file that was necessary.

A new copy of the deleted file was automatically created. But maybe there was something in the original needed by Zoomify.

What should I do?

TOPICS
Error , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work OK in real browsers?  If yes, don't worry about what it looks like in Dreamweaver.

If it doesn't work in real browsers, your code probably contains critical errors.  Use the validation service.

Window > Results > Validation > check document.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the typing issues were corrected in CC2021.  Seeing your post can you confirm if you have upgraded to 2021 yet and whether that resolved your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The registry entry that you deleted, contains pointers to tempoarary files. By deleting the registry, you have not deleted any files. I suggest that the error that you are getting has nothing to do with the deletion.

It may be an idea to get in touch with Zoomify to solve your problem.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines