Highlighted

How do I use Adobe Type Kit on my Bootstrap website?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to sync my selected type kit fonts to my Dreamweaver website. How should I go about doing this?

I am using Dreamweaver cc 18.0 on a Mac.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I create a kit on typekit web site and paste the embed code into the <head> of my web pages.

NOTE:  You'll need a local testing server and the development URL to view TypeKit fonts locally.  See link below for details.

Typekit Help | Add fonts to your website

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I use Adobe Type Kit on my Bootstrap website?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to sync my selected type kit fonts to my Dreamweaver website. How should I go about doing this?

I am using Dreamweaver cc 18.0 on a Mac.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I create a kit on typekit web site and paste the embed code into the <head> of my web pages.

NOTE:  You'll need a local testing server and the development URL to view TypeKit fonts locally.  See link below for details.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2017 1