Highlighted

How to color code .vue file?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My .Vue files are displaying as all white. I would like them to have the same color coding as my .html files. Please advise as to how i can get .vue files to have code coloring.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

In the bottom right of the window, choose the type of file you'd like DW to treat it as.

For example, HTML...

...and that should change the code coloring to match. Keep in mind though, if the code isn't valid html, php, etc the code coloring will likely end up looking wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to color code .vue file?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My .Vue files are displaying as all white. I would like them to have the same color coding as my .html files. Please advise as to how i can get .vue files to have code coloring.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

In the bottom right of the window, choose the type of file you'd like DW to treat it as.

For example, HTML...

...and that should change the code coloring to match. Keep in mind though, if the code isn't valid html, php, etc the code coloring will likely end up looking wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, HTML...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2019 2
mhaydon LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2019 0