• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable preview window (bug?)

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a little issue here, it's pretty annoying and if i could i would remove it from dreamweaver.

So i've added a stylesheet to my html (that wasn't created yet) and clicked on it under the tab menu where your "Source Code, style.css, script.js" etc is showing.
When i clicked on that stylesheet it open some not working preview window of my page that i can only close by closing the whole index and open it again.

That is really bad, i see no reason why anyone would wan't a preview window of your website by clicking on a non existing stylesheet, makes 100% no sense for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Maybe I'm not understanding what's happening here...

When I'm working in Code or Split view, clicking on a file listed in the Related Files Toolbar (above the Code View panel) brings up the source code for that item so I can make edits to the external file without needing to find it in the Files window to open it directly.

When I click the "Source Code" button in the beginning of the same list of files, it brings me back the original page's code.

Are you saying something else is happening when you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I'm not understanding what's happening here...

When I'm working in Code or Split view, clicking on a file listed in the Related Files Toolbar (above the Code View panel) brings up the source code for that item so I can make edits to the external file without needing to find it in the Files window to open it directly.

When I click the "Source Code" button in the beginning of the same list of files, it brings me back the original page's code.

Are you saying something else is happening when you click an item in the Related Files Toolbar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines