Highlighted

How to get live preview to show columns in a grid?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends,

I'm having difficulty getting the preview mode to show anything on the column side of things. here are two images:

Image 059.pngImage 060.png

the second image is when I actually view things in either chrome or edge. I don't know why I can't get it to display correctly in live preview. Thanks for your help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Not sure, but it appears that Live view does not recognise CSS Grid. Are you using the recently released version of Dreamweaver?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to get live preview to show columns in a grid?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends,

I'm having difficulty getting the preview mode to show anything on the column side of things. here are two images:

Image 059.pngImage 060.png

the second image is when I actually view things in either chrome or edge. I don't know why I can't get it to display correctly in live preview. Thanks for your help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Not sure, but it appears that Live view does not recognise CSS Grid. Are you using the recently released version of Dreamweaver?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, it turns out this is fixed up in Dreamweaver 2019. I was using last years version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2018 0