• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upload resumé to website?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I am new to Adobe Dreamweaver and just finished up my first website. In my website, I tried to have a section with my resumé included that I typed in HTML. Unfortunately, it did not upload with my website. Does anybody have solutions to this issue?

TOPICS
Code , How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people maintain their CV/resumé in MS Word, Google Docs or InDesign because it will need updating throughout your career.  For prospective employers, flatten and export to PDF.

Manually upload the PDF file to your server.  Expand your Files Panel.  Click and drag PDF to server's Root Directory.

TEXT LINK to PDF

<a href="https://your_domain.com/PDF/my_resume.pdf">My CV / Resume</a> (150kb PDF)

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your resume is just an html page, all you need to do is highlight it in your Files tab and hit the Put (up arrow) icon to upload it.

If you have done that, and clicking on a link that is supposed to bring the viewer to the resume page doesn't work, verify that your link and file name are identical, right down to the case structure. Servers are usually case sensitive, while your local operating system is not. A link using "MyResume.html" will not work if the page is named "myresume.html" once uploaded to the server, but will work fine locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines