Highlighted

Hyperlink Not Visible

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a hyperlink to an external site and it when the link is viewed in live mode it appears ok. But, when placed into a live site it is not visible, appears to be a blank space but the title shows up when hovering.

Thank in advance for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

What's the URL to your problem page?  If I can see it in my browser's developer tools, I can tell you exactly what's going on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hyperlink Not Visible

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a hyperlink to an external site and it when the link is viewed in live mode it appears ok. But, when placed into a live site it is not visible, appears to be a blank space but the title shows up when hovering.

Thank in advance for your help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

What's the URL to your problem page?  If I can see it in my browser's developer tools, I can tell you exactly what's going on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to add that the link is there it is the text is not visible. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What color are your a:visited links -- possibly white on a white background?  You won't see them.

Try using a different browser or clear your browser's history.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I have done this multiple times, for each view. I have view it using multiple browsers and both PC and Mac systems.  It is not on a white background. My other hyperlinks to the same site are working and viewing correctly, these are a bit older. Tried to copy paste these and it is still no visible test. The text is there just not visible. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I keep forgetting about my browser developer tools. It was an issue with too many colors in the style.css. took them all out of the offending section and now everything is visible. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 1