• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't changing code

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a remote site. When I am trying to make any changing on live code I can't typing anything. Cursor staying. How can I fix this problem? Dreamweaver CC 2017

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 22.55.00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

DW is a not a remote site editor.  For best results, define a local site folder for your project by going to Site > New Site.  See screenshot.

CC-localsite.jpg

With Files Panel expanded, GET files from remote server by clicking on the DOWN arrow (middle of toolbar).

exp-Files-panel.jpg

Edit local files as required.  Save & upload to remote server with the UP arrow or Ctrl+Shift+U. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DW is a not a remote site editor.  For best results, define a local site folder for your project by going to Site > New Site.  See screenshot.

CC-localsite.jpg

With Files Panel expanded, GET files from remote server by clicking on the DOWN arrow (middle of toolbar).

exp-Files-panel.jpg

Edit local files as required.  Save & upload to remote server with the UP arrow or Ctrl+Shift+U. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines